Friday, June 3, 2011

The Writer's Block

Somehow when I touch the keyboard of my computer, I contract writer's block.  It can't possibly be because I have nothing to say.  I have been told I actually talk too much.  AND, I am bossy.  Well!  That alone should give me all kinds of things to talk about.  M-Hm-Hm.  No.

The truth is, I have been reading some very wonderful blogs by very talented women.  I just am so amazed by their creativity.  How could I possibly top such originality?

If you stumble onto my little ole web log here, you won't find anything near as precious as I have seen on other pages.  Wait....I take that back.  Here is a picture of my very precious grandson!  Take that!

"The LORD will open the heavens, the storehouse of his bounty, to send rain on your land in season and to bless all the work of your hands. You will lend to many nations but will borrow from none."
Deuteronomy 28:12








2 comments:

  1. You're right! Your grandson is something precious to write about!! Thanks for visiting my new blog!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Heather.....thanks for reading about my precious grandson! I tried to post a comment about how stinkin cute those toe blooms are and couldn't get it to post. So... Thanks for the tutorial...Can't wait to make my itty baby grandaughter some of those!

    ReplyDelete